When we eat together, we connect over a meal and most importantly conversation. Test out a few of these meal-time conversation starters.
1. What’s the best thing that happened to you today?
2. Tell us about something nice you did for someone today?
3. If you could snap your fingers and be anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
4. What was your favorite part about school today?
5. What does your teacher do really well?
6. What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
7. How can you be more respectful at home?
8. Share one thing you love about the person to your left.
9. Share one thing you love about yourself.
10. Share a silly moment you had today.