Eggs don’t just come from chickens. Full of all the same vitamins and minerals, ducks eggs have many uses. Let’s learn about some of the unique features of duck eggs.
1. The yolk is a deeper yellow-orange color than a typical chicken egg.
2. The shell is much harder to break due to its thickness.
3. Duck eggs come in a variety of colors ranging from white to yellow and beyond.
4. The protein content of a duck egg is higher compared to a chicken egg because they are 50% bigger!
5. They taste just as good as a typical chicken egg. You can cook with them the same way too.