- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
- ¼ cup greek yogurt, plain
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ¾ cups whole wheat flour
- Optional mix ins, walnuts, pecans, chocolate chips, coconut
Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and grease loaf pan or line with parchment.
In a large bowl, beat the oil and honey together with a whisk. Add the eggs and beat well, then whisk in the mashed bananas and greek yogurt.
Add the baking soda, vanilla, salt and cinnamon, and whisk to blend. Lastly, add the flour and mix. A mixer is not required and lumps are okay.
Pour the batter into your greased loaf pan and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the bread cool in the loaf pan for at least 15 minutes prior to removing it from the loaf pan.
Slice and enjoy every bite!